Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

Hello

Well, i can't really find anything wrong. Except for some voices being a tad louder (like Pat's) but that's a minor issue.

It was really funny, and i love how Tywo always gets his face on something, wether it's the wall or the floor.

Definatly a great movie !

Death Note ending demo Death Note ending demo

Let's see, then.

The drawing is pretty well done, if you didn't trace it. The old movie effect is well done, too.

I believe the music is from Death Note, so it fits the movie, no problem.

I know this is a demo, so i won't complain about the shortness.

I give it a 6 but that's only because it's a demo. If the full flash is as good as the demo, you'll easily get a 9.

MC Hammurabi's Code MC Hammurabi's Code

Let's see, then.

Graphically, it's pretty unbalanced. Some parts are decent, some others are good, and some others are bad. Maybe you didn't spend much time on some parts. If so, you should take more time on each scene.

The story is kinda hard to follow, especially if you don't know a thing about Hammurabi. At least, you should put a text with explanation about what's going on.

At last, music was ok. Nothing bad, nothing good.

To sum up, you should put more work into your movie and add some background information, especially when it comes to History.

Obama Dress Up Obama Dress Up

Let's see, then.

I think you should have added McCain, at least an option to change the head. Also, there are not enough items and backgrounds.

Well, in fact that's about everything i have to say.

Your New Friend Your New Friend

Let's see, then.

Overused is the word that describe this flash the best.

No animation (although i don't see how to add animation in this kind of flash), no audio either. Just a plain window with some text, not always funny.

I'm sorry, but i didn't like this flash at all.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

OK.

BBS Awesome Points Quiz BBS Awesome Points Quiz

Let's see, then.

Well, i could pretty much say the same thing as Haggard. This would need a turn off music button and a replay button.

I will also add that it probably needs more questions. Maybe flash and audio related, like "how often you listen to NG audio" or "do you vote each time you watch a flash", this kind of things.

On another note, i got 19 !

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Ah, yes. You'll have to talk to Tramps. Also, this is BBS points.

A Shy Girl A Shy Girl

Hello there.

An extremely good piece of romance in the ears. Can't say i'm surprised, though.
However, i'll still try to be constructive here, so here goes.

Actually, there's only one thing i would like to point (to quibble about would be more appropriate). In my opinion, the sound is kinda too full, and i think this is because of the mastering. I'd say there is too much bass in it.

And...damn, that really is the only thing i can think of. Still giving 5 stars, it is well deserved.

It's always nice to hear from you.

Have a nice day !

Bosa responds:

Yeah, for some reason the bass sounds different when playing on Newgrounds. I did add more depth to the bass, but it did not sound this loud. Oh well, I will keep this in mind for the future.

It is always good to hear from my dear friend! I hope you are doing well and I hope to hear from you again very soon! Thank-you!

Deus Vult Deus Vult

Damn, i would love to be able to write that kind of epic music.
this does deserve 5 stars !

bassfiddlejones responds:

haha, thank you! And you can! It just takes an absurd amount of time... glad you liked it! :D

Another Bloopy Lullaby Another Bloopy Lullaby

Love it ! Sounds like that game, Eufloria.

The only tiny complaint i have is the tempo suddenly changing at 01:47. It kinda breaks the chill.
But i must say, i don't have any constructive criticism for that one.

Keep up the great work !