Obama Dress Up Obama Dress Up

Let's see, then.

I think you should have added McCain, at least an option to change the head. Also, there are not enough items and backgrounds.

Well, in fact that's about everything i have to say.

Your New Friend Your New Friend

Let's see, then.

Overused is the word that describe this flash the best.

No animation (although i don't see how to add animation in this kind of flash), no audio either. Just a plain window with some text, not always funny.

I'm sorry, but i didn't like this flash at all.

OK.

BBS Awesome Points Quiz BBS Awesome Points Quiz

Let's see, then.

Well, i could pretty much say the same thing as Haggard. This would need a turn off music button and a replay button.

I will also add that it probably needs more questions. Maybe flash and audio related, like "how often you listen to NG audio" or "do you vote each time you watch a flash", this kind of things.

On another note, i got 19 !

ZiggyZack99 responds:

Ah, yes. You'll have to talk to Tramps. Also, this is BBS points.

SneakyPizzShoppingCenter1 SneakyPizzShoppingCenter1

Let's see, then.

Didn't make sense at all. Some random pics and a description with it. I know this is supposed to be a joke, being seeing how many movies you created, i was expecting something better.

Graphically, it could have benefited from some animation. And i guess that's about it.

The music was nice, though. At least it sounded like this kind of music you can hear at a mall.

Overall, i didn't like it. It looks like you didn't put much effort into it. Again, i do know this is a joke but it would be better for everyone if you did a real movie.

ZiggyZack99 responds:

I read your profile, you have a small head...

Madness Short 4 - M136 Madness Short 4 - M136

Well...

Let's see, then.

Pretty disapointing, although i'm aware you did this in a rush.

Let's begin by the graphics. In fact, i would repeat what said Corky52 and Bezman, so i'll skip this.

As for the sound, again, i'm aware that you were in a hurry, but you could at least have put a music, even if it was a PX9 piece (how original). Without music, it really is boring.

Well, i think i can't really give any advice or a real constructive review, because of the time you had.

However, i do believe you could do much better if you had more time. Just keep working and never give up, 'kay ?

Murad136 responds:

Ok, thanks. Nope, I won't give up :D. Yeah, I have as much time as I want now, so I'll work on something really good! Thanks again!