Tywo At Large Ep. #3 Tywo At Large Ep. #3

Hello

Well, i can't really find anything wrong. Except for some voices being a tad louder (like Pat's) but that's a minor issue.

It was really funny, and i love how Tywo always gets his face on something, wether it's the wall or the floor.

Definatly a great movie !

Death Note ending demo Death Note ending demo

Let's see, then.

The drawing is pretty well done, if you didn't trace it. The old movie effect is well done, too.

I believe the music is from Death Note, so it fits the movie, no problem.

I know this is a demo, so i won't complain about the shortness.

I give it a 6 but that's only because it's a demo. If the full flash is as good as the demo, you'll easily get a 9.

MC Hammurabi's Code MC Hammurabi's Code

Let's see, then.

Graphically, it's pretty unbalanced. Some parts are decent, some others are good, and some others are bad. Maybe you didn't spend much time on some parts. If so, you should take more time on each scene.

The story is kinda hard to follow, especially if you don't know a thing about Hammurabi. At least, you should put a text with explanation about what's going on.

At last, music was ok. Nothing bad, nothing good.

To sum up, you should put more work into your movie and add some background information, especially when it comes to History.

Sentry- 1 Sentry- 1

Let's see, then.

The graphics, as previously said are pretty rough. Yet, the animation isn't that bad. It's even pretty decent at some parts (like when the guy is running and you see only his feet). But that needs practice, it will come eventually. If you do get a tablet, things will get better quickly.

The voice acting is good, too, but yet again, you need to keep the voice and sounds at about the same volume level. Audacity can help you with that, and it's pretty simple to use.

And finally, the plot needs more details. You're not forced to add scenes. For example, you could have begun with a black screen and a narrator talking about backstory and stuff.

Now, i guess i said everything i wanted to say. I know i'm repeating myself, but nothing beats practice.

SCUD14 responds:

Practice makes perfect indeed. I'll get to know audacity better as well. Thanks for reviewing.

Father & Son In: Trip Father & Son In: Trip

Let's see, then.

Don't worry, i'll take into account the fact that this is your first flash.

You seem to be beginning to be knowing some animations techniques. However, The free hand drawings really ruins it. Again, i do know this is your first time and i won't come back to it. Things come with practice.

Now for the sound issue. The other reviewers already said it, but be careful with the mic, especially when you're doing screams or whatever is loud, you really need to put your mouth away from the mic. Even if the screams sounds a bit low on volume, it's still better than being too loud.

I guess i said everything. The only thing i would suggest is to keep on practicing. I'm pretty confident you'll get there.

CSanimations responds:

Thanks for a pretty constructive review, and I do feel the sound was a real issue, it was done with a £2.97 mic. :) But now I've got a better one.

Ghouls Ghouls

Let's see, then.

Graphically, it's quite good, even if it's simple. Animations were good, though. Also, good colors, it gave this flash an even more cartooney style.

I like the humor. At the same time cartooney and violent.

My big complaint would come from the song you chose for the flash. (i mean the earthbound one). I didn't sound like a halloween song, unlike the others. Besides, it was pretty average, quality-wise.

I guess i said everything.

Voodoo responds:

Yeah, a lot of people didn't like the song, but I was all like

WTF?

Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 8 Jim and Pals Shorts: Ep 8

Let's see, then.

Graphically, it's pretty simple, but at least, the characters expression's can be seen, which is a good point.

Also, The quality of the voice-acting is excellent, even if it's a bit discreet in some parts.

Dude, why don't i have anything else to say ? Now, i feel dumb.
Anyways, this movie is funny, but it would be cool to see more "bodies". Maybe add mouths, so the characters look more alive.

Jimtopia responds:

Don't feel dumb, there's just not a whole lot to say about this cartoon.

:Mush: :Mush:

Hello

I pretty much agree with the others. It looks like a bunch of unfinished flash pasted together. Which is too bad, because some scenes were actually pretty nice.

It think you should consider focusing on just one scene and work on it, improve it as much as possible and finish it. I'm positive it would give a nice result.

RESPRiT responds:

Aww come on guys.
The point of the movie WAS to paste a bunch of scenes together.

Thanks for the review BTW

Moon Cat [Intro] Moon Cat [Intro]

Let's see, then.

Graphically, it's decent, but the animation is almost missing. There is barely anything else than pictures. I'm aware doing animation must be pretty hard, but it's a very important of a flash. Consider practicing.

Also, the music doesn't exactly synch with the flash, but if does lag, then that's forgivable.

What can i say, then ? It has potential, but it needs more work especially the animation. But please don't give up, and keep practicing !

RESPRiT responds:

It's lag. On my friends comp. it's perfect

The Dot Of Excellence 3 The Dot Of Excellence 3

Hello again

Well, basically, i would like to say that this flash is even worse that wegra adventure 6. No plot, no graphic, just a random audio portal tune (although a good one).

Why the hell do you keep on submitting these "things" if you feel guilty about it? You probably enjoy it, but us reviewers don't.

Please consider doing something decent instead of doing flashes you know are crap.

Wegra responds:

Glad you at least liked the tune